Saturday, October 9

a little Maltipoo named Elvis Lee

This blog is all about my little dog, Elvis Lee.  He's a Maltipoo which means he is half Maltese & half Poodle.  The technical term for this kind of mixed breed/designer dog - as some people call them - is F1 Maltipoo.  Which means his Mother (Dutchess a dark grey Poodle) and his Father (Mickey Mouse a Maltese) are both purebreeds. 

Elvis is my first dog & the love of my life.  He's my little baby boy, yes I am one of those people that love their dog like family.  I'm his Mommy and Dawn is his Mamma D.   Here are some pics...








Elvis Lee & I the night we brought him home at 8 weeks old.


Mamma D & her baby boy.

look at that face...he's such a little rascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

woof woof ruff. Thank you for commenting. We love reading what you have to say.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test
Powered By Blogger